Monday, May 4, 2015

Celeteque Acne Solutions : Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel

Celeteque Acne Solutions : Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel

Price: ₱ 335.00  from Watsons Drugstore


Hi! If you're suffering from acne, blackheads, whiteheads and other skin blemishes, you've found the right place. I review different products aimed at managing the nasty results of combination to oily skin type. I say managing because over the last few years of "battling" with my skin condition, I have learned to accept it as a part of who I am.  As a result, my skin has tremendously gotten more cooperative, healthier and clearer.

I used to just lather up my face with really harsh soaps and facial washes, hoping that it will wash away the tons of oil my face excretes, but now I know better. I experimented with different acne- fighting products, and this is one of the products that helped a lot with my hormonal acne that usually bothers me around the time of the month.



 PRODUCT CLAIMS


CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Acne Solutions Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel has Salicylic Acid that breaks down blockage in pores and Acnacidol™ BG that helps reduce sebum secretion and inhibits the development of acne-causing bacteria. It also has French Spring Water for significant smoothening and moisturization of the skin.

CELETEQUE DERMOSCIENCE™ ACNE SOLUTIONS is a line of high-performance, skin-clearing products that clears up acne and controls oily skin.

  • Contains Acnacidol™ BG to help reduce sebum secretion in acne-prone skin
  • Has French Spring Water that gives moisture to the skin by stimulating the production of skin lipids 
  • dermatologist-tested
  • hypo-allergenic
  • non-comedogenic
  • oil-free
  • fragrance-free

 


 

It looks and feels like raw egg whites but dries out as if it was never there.


 
It gets absorbed very quickly!

 

 

MY VERDICT 


 PROS: 

  • Super light and non-greasy, you'll forget that it's there.
  • It does not break me out!!!
  • It dries out my pimples and reduces the oiliness all over my face, yet my skin doesn't feel dry.
  • It didn't promise to reduce my pore size but it did, so that was a great surprise. :)
  • It feels refreshing on my skin, as if I'm splashing my face with water.
  • Provides a great make-up base especially if you're acne prone. 
  • This can be an effective face barrier so that you don't get breakouts from other heavier products like sunscreen or face powder. Just apply this on your face and neck before applying your next layer of product.
  • Affordable and Available almost anywhere. You can buy this for only ₱ 335.00  from Watsons, SM, Landmark, Mercury Drug, Robinsons Department Store and other local stores.

 

 CONS

  • Not moisturizing enough during cold months.
  • Your skin may feel a little bit tacky for the first 30 seconds upon application but will dry out nicely.
  • It's not entirely fragrance-free. I cannot really explain what it is but it doesn't have a floral,fruity,or medicinal scent but it has a faint smell that disappears a few seconds after application.

RATING:

 4.5/5

WILL I RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND? 

Of course! Those with acne-prone, and combination to oily skin will greatly benefit from this product. Dry-skinned gals can still use this product to prevent acne but the moisture will not be enough especially in colder months. You can use an additional moisturizer, if you're really after its acne-protection property.

WILL I REPURCHASE IT? 

Most definitely, yes! This product truly delivered its promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment